Promoting a safe and healthy work environment
A-Z is committed to ensuring that its activities are undertaken in a safe manner with regards to all safety and environmental requirements.
In this regard, all activities will be carried out in a way that provides a healthy and safe working environment which is void of risk of injury to any one due to the activities for which its responsible.
A-Z is committed to the following Health, Safety and Environment objectives:
- No harm to people
- No accident, incident or damage to property
- No damage or major spill to the environment .
We will do this by:
- Encouraging visible and active leadership within the company
- Achieving, where practicable targets that are set and measured against the best available standards determined either by Government legislations or International and Client requirements
- Communicate openly with all employees and other persons likely to be affected by the operations of the company about the promotion of safe working practices
- Providing adequate control of health, safety and environmental risk arising from our work activities
- Establishing, providing and promoting a safe and healthy work environment.
- providing sufficient information to ensure that our raw materials and products are handled, used properly and our waste are effectively disposed of to avoid harmful effect on the health of the people and environment in line with relevant legislation
- Ensuring that whenever possible, HSE risk and hazard are eliminated combated or minimized. Where this is not possible, the risk and hazard identified shall be controlled, commensurate with the scale of the hazard posed on the facility.
- Ensuring that all employees are competent in the work activities they are engaged in to ensure optimum performance.
- Providing all required instruction, trainings, supervision and other relevant Health and safety information to employees and others to minimize injuries, illness and losses.
- Measuring, monitoring and reviewing HSE performance against our objectives and targets to achieve continual improvement.